It's not for girls?
As if. We bought this chocolate bar in Wales and found it while sorting...

'It's not for girls.' Well anyone who knows me will know I simply took this as a challenge.

So, elena and I cracked that sucker open and gave it a taste.

I'll be honest, I didn't particularly care for the chocolate covered raisin. And the chocolate wasn't that great (I'm a swiss truffle snob). Inspite of elena's face in the photo, she actually proclaimed her love of the candy and shared the rest with her poppa.
'It's not for girls.' Well anyone who knows me will know I simply took this as a challenge.
So, elena and I cracked that sucker open and gave it a taste.
I'll be honest, I didn't particularly care for the chocolate covered raisin. And the chocolate wasn't that great (I'm a swiss truffle snob). Inspite of elena's face in the photo, she actually proclaimed her love of the candy and shared the rest with her poppa.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home