Heather's Wedding
Last weekend, Jake and Elena held down Fort Utrecht while I flew to St. Louis for Heather and Andy's wedding. Heather was our good friend from Santa Cruz - in fact the first person after Jake and I to hold Elena. We had all hoped to go - but the jet lag effect and timing so close to our departure didn't make that possible. So I was representing our family.
I had a great time - Martha and Meegs and I shared a room. It was so wonderful to see all my friends again. Andy and Heather had a great wedding weekend...pool & BBQ at Heather's parents house. Rehersal dinner and then the bar afterward. The 'big day' with a beautiful ceremony outside and a great party with lots of dancing inside.
I didn't have our camera and didn't get to purchase my own little 'purse' camera, as I'd hoped (although we did get pedicures, and a shoe shopping trip to nordstrom's!), so I'm mooching photos from Mart and Meegs.

All the ladies after the rehersal dinner (including serena - andy's good friend from Berkeley)

Heather was so beautiful and the flowers were lovely! I wished I could have taken them home...but the dutch customs would have taken great offense.

all the Santa Cruz Crew - we decided to let andy in the picture because it was his 'big day' and all.
Andy and Heather are moving to Memphis the same day we move to Blacksburg - at first it seemed so close - they you realize Tennessee is a long skinny state. Oh well, much closer than now. We are already planning on crashing their super bowl party!
I had a great time - Martha and Meegs and I shared a room. It was so wonderful to see all my friends again. Andy and Heather had a great wedding weekend...pool & BBQ at Heather's parents house. Rehersal dinner and then the bar afterward. The 'big day' with a beautiful ceremony outside and a great party with lots of dancing inside.
I didn't have our camera and didn't get to purchase my own little 'purse' camera, as I'd hoped (although we did get pedicures, and a shoe shopping trip to nordstrom's!), so I'm mooching photos from Mart and Meegs.
All the ladies after the rehersal dinner (including serena - andy's good friend from Berkeley)
Heather was so beautiful and the flowers were lovely! I wished I could have taken them home...but the dutch customs would have taken great offense.
all the Santa Cruz Crew - we decided to let andy in the picture because it was his 'big day' and all.
Andy and Heather are moving to Memphis the same day we move to Blacksburg - at first it seemed so close - they you realize Tennessee is a long skinny state. Oh well, much closer than now. We are already planning on crashing their super bowl party!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home