Eurotank...
...almost on year later. Some of you will remember my post about what I'm doing here in Utrecht; which at that time mostly involved moving sand. And I promised to post a pretty graph or figure. I can do a bit better. This fall a film crew for an outreach project came to the Eurotank to make a short movie about water on Mars. It was really an impressive project - the highschool director was paired with a professional director, the high school editors with professional editors, the high school scientists were paired with a professional scientists (that's me folks)
You can view their great final product on this website:
http://journal.copernicus.org/en/content/view/34/
In a few weeks they will post sample experiments so you all can try this at home in your kiddie pools. (elena likes to make flumes in the courtyard - what can I say, she comes by her love of sand the honest way!) I expect to see your results well documented!
You can view their great final product on this website:
http://journal.copernicus.org/en/content/view/34/
In a few weeks they will post sample experiments so you all can try this at home in your kiddie pools. (elena likes to make flumes in the courtyard - what can I say, she comes by her love of sand the honest way!) I expect to see your results well documented!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home