WeGoDutch

Erin, Jake, and Elena's adventures as we travel to The Netherlands.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Nana Limbo

Well poop I say!

It's a banner day. Spring is here. No jackets. Linen pants are out in full force. And Nana should have arrived yesterday. But the eastern US apparently didn't get the memo that WINTER IS OVER! Snow had delayed her until...Monday! Can you believe it. We are so impatient these days. So, instead of our weekend playing with Nana we are in a bit of a holding pattern. Jake and I ventured out with Elena to do some shopping this afternoon (success - skirt, jacket, shirt) and now we are making an early dinner while Elena naps. Last night we uncorked a great bottle of French wine from Lucie and Hannah - we are still working on it tonight, but wishing we it was already empty, as a cool white wine sangria sounds pretty good right now. Well, I guess it's still early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home