First Joke
Last night Elena made her first joke (well, the first one that we got). I had forgotten to brush her hair after her shower (it was full of tangle bugs). As we were getting pj's on, I said, 'Elena, I forgot to brush your hair!' Elena responded, 'Mom, you are a silly goofball, I'm gonna throw you and poppa's gonna catch you because you are big silly goof BALL!' Then she started to laugh hysterically.
Then she said, 'A rabbi, a priest and a piece of string walk into a bar....' No really, we were impressed as it seemed that being able to play on words is quite a mental achievement. Not to mention she is getting much better at pedaling.
Then she said, 'A rabbi, a priest and a piece of string walk into a bar....' No really, we were impressed as it seemed that being able to play on words is quite a mental achievement. Not to mention she is getting much better at pedaling.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home