Antwerpen ~ Elena's version
If elena could type, I think this is what she would probably tell you about our trip.
We went to a hotel. There was a special little bed there, just for elena. We rode a train, but Gram and Opa were not in the hotel with us. They have cranes that lift cars up on to truck here. I can see them out of the window. I got to eat raisin brood with smeerkaas for breakfast every day. I like to wear my backpack. I keep little bear in there. Mommy fixed it with a clip so it doesn't fall off my shoulders. When I put the books in, it is too heavy to wear. We went into a really big church. I got to put 50 eurocents in a box. Mommy little a candle and woudn't let me touch the fire. The candle was for Gram and Little Opa and Nana and Big Opa. Mommy and Daddy let me eat a chocolate butter bear. I didn't have to take a shower. It was dark during dinner. At lunch, when we were watching the horses go by, mommy dropped a candle, it broke and fell. It won't go back together. 'Our guy' had to come and clean it up with a broom. He swept it up. On sunday I got to wear my rain boots the whole day. My feet got hot on the train though, and I took them off.
We went to a hotel. There was a special little bed there, just for elena. We rode a train, but Gram and Opa were not in the hotel with us. They have cranes that lift cars up on to truck here. I can see them out of the window. I got to eat raisin brood with smeerkaas for breakfast every day. I like to wear my backpack. I keep little bear in there. Mommy fixed it with a clip so it doesn't fall off my shoulders. When I put the books in, it is too heavy to wear. We went into a really big church. I got to put 50 eurocents in a box. Mommy little a candle and woudn't let me touch the fire. The candle was for Gram and Little Opa and Nana and Big Opa. Mommy and Daddy let me eat a chocolate butter bear. I didn't have to take a shower. It was dark during dinner. At lunch, when we were watching the horses go by, mommy dropped a candle, it broke and fell. It won't go back together. 'Our guy' had to come and clean it up with a broom. He swept it up. On sunday I got to wear my rain boots the whole day. My feet got hot on the train though, and I took them off.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home