In to the shop


It isn't that bikes don't break down like cars, they are just much cheaper to fix! Last weekend, right before Jake left, I broke a spoke on my bike. It isn't hard on these bumpy streets with a heavy load. Easy to break, hard to fix! Thankfully Jake discovered it at 4pm on Saturday, which gave him just enough time to make it to the local bike shop before they closed for the weekend. The repair only cost us a few euros and a Saturday night spent googling 'how to fix a broken spoke.' Ironically, we found a very helpful site from a bike shop in Maine...small world. Thank goodness it happened before Jake left, I don't know how I would have managed to do it all with Elena, either fix the bike or survive the week without my bike.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home